Metahive is looking for Creative and Innovative Embedded Engineer!
About the Job:
The Embedded Engineer is generally responsible for creating embedded electronics software / hardware, create embedded firmware to controller different hardware movements, use different sensors to deploy a complete solution that matches director’s vision and client’s requirement.
- Find and design hardware circuit designs based on client’s requirement.
- Program Embedded System based with different kinds of electronic hardware and sensors.
- Debugging Hardware with target Software.
- On-Board computer development management.
- Take initiative on projects to over-deliver new and innovative solutions
- Continuously discover and implement new interactive solution ideas, latest smart IOT, ML & Camera Vision techniques with industry’s best practices to ensure that THH’s output remains on the cutting edge.
- Technical Requirements generation.
- Working with the event management team to identify new opportunities to deliver innovative event management services
- Participate in marketing activities to increase brand awareness and gain new clients
- Work both on and off-site
- Attend trade and public events for networking and to secure new business opportunities to create a pipeline of sales opportunities
- Bachelors Degree in Electronics and telecommunication or equivalent
- Strong Knowledge in Micro-processor, Micro controllers, simulators and Debugging systems.
- 2-3 years experience in embedded system development / Electro mechanical systems experience within the event management field (UAE Experience is plus).
- Develop interactive solutions using gesture and motion sensors.
- Work with programming languages C / Embedded C / C++ / Python etc.
- Hands on experience on Arduino IDE / PyCharm / SM32 IDE
- Strong Understanding of Serial data links; Space-wire, RS232/RS422, Ethernet, I2C, CAN…etc, Wireless data links: WIFI, Bluetooth, Zigbee etc.
- Basic electronics – soldering, wiring, use of lab tools